Thursday, April 09, 2015

Lawn cutting and sheep shearing

A productive day, catching up on all emails and blog comments. Some of the questions asked of me were complex, or at least the answer needed to be complex to answer correctly and fully.

I practiced with Pixlr collage again, not too successfully if looking at the actually good collages at the Pixlr blog site for this week's challenge. Sigh. Why do I do this to myself? I am no good at art. I can appreciate it, I can see what makes it good, but I simply can't produce it from my own brain and hands. I never could and I likely never will. But I keep trying.



This morning the landlord mowed the lawn and the shepherdess sheared the sheep. Tufts of grass and wool drifted across the lawn in the gentle breeze. Rural living, man.






No comments: