Saturday, July 04, 2015

Yes, the yard is still there

With the heat gone (for now) and the rain gone, I took a walk this afternoon around the yard and up the street. It was very quiet here, the town empty, with folks either at the lake to the east or the huge parade and small town event to the west.

The sheep are looking good!


We had some needed and gentle rain for a while this morning. It was welcome. And the birds seemed to enjoy the leftover puddles


The rain sprung up some bouquets of mushrooms, lol. This yard seems to host the most interesting kinds of mushrooms.




The greenery has grown so tremendously. All the trees and bushes seem so much bigger this year. I'm grateful for their beauty and noise buffer. The crepe myrtle are doing well. Quite colorful.



Fence with greenery. It's one of the borders to the sheep pasture.


Is it a cloud? Is it my hair? LOL, it's pretty white. Need sunglasses.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Hi Elizabeth,

I just wanted to say, "Hi." and that I think your photos are lovely,especially those on Monday, July 6, 2015; Scripture photos: a bunch for you .
Do you submit any photos to Wunder Photos?http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/multiupload.html
I like to relax by looking at the photos there, and your photos remind me of those. I do not do photography so I do not know about their submission process.

I have been looking for a "Christian neuro-friend" on the Internet for ten years. I also have found little information on Christians with neurological or neuropsychiatric disorders, dysfunctions and diseases. I will spare you my long story, but say that I am 57 yrs. old, my diagnosis is currently ANSD/NP-SADfw+ss with MD/atypical CMG with aura and vestibular disturbance/FMS/CFS/OH/allergies, asthma, apnea/GERD/IBS. I have been limited to home for a few years, but I also have been lifted up by the many wonderful Bible preachers and teachers on the radio and Internet like GTY. It is difficult to find a place in a local church when you are disabled (SSD), activity and or ministry are usually required for membership, so I have been shuffled a bit, but I have been a Christian of one kind or another since childhood, have been reading the Bible since I was a teenager, and Jesus Christ is my Savior, Redeemer, Lord, Master, Teacher, Friend, Brother, and Everything I could want or need, and a church put me through an Institute of Biblical Studies and I am so grateful and richly blessed in the Word of Truth. https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/dictionary-of-bible-themes/2203-Jesus-Christ-titles-names

Jesus Christ is the Gospel of God, Everything we could want or need:

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

(1 Tim. 3:16 NKJV)

In Christian love,

Julie